Your privacy is important to 1st for Property Ltd. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that 1st for Property Ltd collects, and the ways in which 1st for Property Ltd uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
1st for Property Ltd may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including sending newsletters and marketing emails)
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including newsletter and marketing emails); and
- any other information that you send to 1st for Property Ltd.
Using personal information
1st for Property Ltd may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where 1st for Property Ltd discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, 1st for Property Ltd may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
1st for Property Ltd will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
1st for Property Ltd will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
1st for Property Ltd is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact 1st for Property Ltd
- by email to info @ 1st-for-property.com; or
- by post to 1st for Property Ltd, 31 Hobart Quay, Eastbourne, BN23 5PB
This privacy statement
This privacy statement is based on a precedent created by employmentlawcontracts.co.uk and published by freenetlaw.com.